The Dream Machine is an award-winning point & click adventure in six chapters made out of clay and cardboard. You play as Victor Neff, the husband in a young couple who’ve just moved into a new apartment. While trying to settle in they discover that all is not as it seems in the quiet, unassuming building.
- World: Explore a creepy apartment complex and uncover the mysteries within;
- Story: Delve into the minds of strangers and loved ones as you’re trying to save them from The Dream Machine;
- Graphics: Wander around beautifully detailed environments built using physical clay models and hand-crafted sets;
- Puzzles: In order to progress you have to solve puzzles, ranging from simple pushovers to fiendish brainteasers;
- Music: A haunting original soundtrack weaves through the narrative, emphasizing the surreal atmosphere of the game;
Created by Anders Gustafsson and Erik Zaring.